If you’re wondering what the benefits of managed document services could be for you and your business, here's a breakdown.
Firstly, it’s important to remember ‘printing’ doesn’t just mean the documents you print. It’s the complete system. It’s about optimising printers, copiers, scanners and their output, as well as the people and processes that support these devices; from each individual page printed or scanned and the devices used, to the support desk and all the consumables that are part of the process.
Benefits of Managed Document Services
- Cost reduction – the complete cost of a printing/scanning system can be sizeable for any business, sometimes as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. But by making managed document services part of your business plan, Managed Print Partners can save you up to 40%.
- Greater control – we can transition your setup from an unstructured state with multiple devices and brands to an integrated, unified infrastructure. Not only does this improve visibility across your systems, it gives you more control of your printing and costs.
- Enhanced security – using the latest technology and managed print services can help create a more secure infrastructure, and help you remain in line with government regulations, such as GDPR.
- Improved productivity – the time spent printing and figuring out the setup is dramatically increased when systems are mismatched and unstructured. Unifying this procedure will make everything more streamlined, simpler and quicker to use.
- Reduced environmental impact – using lots of printers, wasting lots of paper and going through excessive toner and other supplies all impact your carbon footprint. We can help you reduce this at every point of the process to lessen your impact.
Managed Print Partners offers a complete managed document service to create a seamless infrastructure tailored to your business. To find out more about how we can help you, and save you money, get in contact today.