Managed Document Services
Here at MPP, we help organisations transition from an unstructured system to a more integrated, unified process. Managed Document Services involve sourcing and delivering a single supplier and unified infrastructure, to reduce costs and improve control and efficiency.
With over 30 years’ experience and knowledge, we compare products and services from our leading suppliers to create a structured system tailored to you. We then act as a dedicated, independent account manager for the entire term of the Managed Document Services contract, to ensure ongoing support and continued efficiencies.
We can optimise:
- Documents produced by internal office workers, mobile workers and print production operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Paper, toner, ink and other consumables
Benefits of Managed Document Services:
- Greater efficiency and productivity
- Lower costs for document storage and supplies
- Robust data security and automated compliance
- Business continuity