Here at MPP, we help organisations transition from an unstructured system to a more integrated, unified process. Managed Document Services involve sourcing and delivering a single supplier and unified infrastructure to reduce costs and improve control and efficiency.
With over 30 years’ experience and knowledge, we compare products and services from our leading suppliers to create a structured system tailored to you. We then act as a dedicated, independent account manager for the entire term of the Managed Document Services contract, to ensure ongoing support and continued efficiencies.
– Reduce and control cost – we identify up front and ongoing cost saving opportunities, incorporating where appropriate the latest print reduction software solutions that strengthen security and save money.
– Identify and manage the risks associated with device security – we identify gaps in security and create ongoing actionable items to be addressed as security needs change and evolve.
– Maximise investment in existing solutions – we consider an incremental approach that maximises investment already made wherever possible to reduce additional capital spend and leverage the cost-efficient technology in use today.
– Manufacturer independence – Our services are manufacturer agnostic, with MPP having direct partnerships and relationships with all the major hardware vendors. Our relationships with these vendors allow us to provide you with the best pricing, service, and technology options.
– Digitise paper-based workflow wherever possible – we take an incremental and benefits-led approach to identifying opportunities to digitise workflow and data that often sits outside of core business systems.
– Understanding your environment and excellent service – We combine experience, automation tools, on-site support and advisory services to deliver excellent service often in challenging environments. We understand the challenges faced by our clients, including paper-based clinical areas with no downtimes, merger and acquisition procedures, and the need to protect and transform sensitive information to digital workflows.
Our Managed Print Services give you access to all the latest technology from leading manufacturers. By tailoring a unique Managed Document infrastructure for your business, we can cut costs, improve productivity and reduce environmental impact.
Going from an unstructured set of systems to a completely optimised output process, you will be more in control of your printing and the costs associated with it. We work with you to choose the right provider and services for your needs, with each aspect designed especially for you.
Once the systems have been established and put in place, we work with the service provider to give you complete support and advice.
Benefits of Managed Print Services: