Managed Document Services
Here at MPP, we help organisations transition from an unstructured system to a more integrated, unified process. Managed Document Services involve sourcing and delivering a single supplier and unified infrastructure, to reduce costs and improve control and efficiency.
With over 30 years’ experience and knowledge, we compare products and services from our leading suppliers to create a structured system tailored to you. We then act as a dedicated, independent account manager for the entire term of the Managed Document Services contract, to ensure ongoing support and continued efficiencies.
We can optimise:
- Documents produced by internal office workers, mobile workers and print production operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Paper, toner, ink and other consumables
Benefits of Managed Document Services:
– Reduce and control cost – we identify upfront and ongoing cost saving opportunities while incorporating the latest print reduction software solutions that strengthens security and saves money.
– Identify and manage the risks associated with device security – we identify gaps in security and create ongoing actionable items to be addressed as security needs change and evolve.
– Maximise investment in existing solutions – we consider an incremental approach that maximises investment already made wherever possible to reduce additional capital spend and leverage the cost-efficient technology in use today.
– Manufacturer independence – Our services are manufacturer agnostic, with MPP having direct partnerships and relationships with all the major hardware vendors. Our relationships with these vendors allow us to provide you with the best pricing, service, and technology options.
– Digitise paper-based workflow wherever possible – we take an incremental and benefits-led approach to identifying opportunities to digitise workflow and data that often sits outside of core business systems.
– Understanding your environment and excellent service – We combine experience, automation tools, on-site support and advisory services to deliver excellent service often in challenging environments. We understand the challenges faced by our clients, including paper-based clinical areas with no downtimes, merger and acquisition procedures, and the need to protect and transform sensitive information to digital workflows.